Motor Driver A4988 DRV8825 - Stepper Motor Module 3D Printer Board
Do you want to do some projects with stepper motors such as an auto curtain, a XY Plotter, or a 3D printer? Generally, it's not an easy thing to drive stepper motor with Arduino; but with this stepper motor single axis shield, you can easily control the stepper motors via just 2 digital I/O’s. Easy connection of cables via screwless PC terminals. Build-in DIP switch for adjusting driving modes and to obtain different rotational speeds.
- Directly plug-in famous A4988 or DRV8825 stepper driver
- Easily control the stepper motors via just 2 digital I/O
- Easy connection of cables via screwless PC terminals
- Build-in DIP switch for adjusting driving modes
- Connector for DC 5V input power (Signal)
- Connector for DC 9V - 24V input power (Stepper Motor Driver)