Stepper Motor Driver NE555 Pulse Frequency Duty Cycle Adjustable Module
The scope of this module:
1. Is used as a square wave signal generator generates a square wave signal used for experimental development.
2. To drive a stepper motor for generating a square wave drive signal.
3. Adjustable pulse generated for use by MCU.
4. Adjustable pulse generation, control circuitry associated.
A brief description:
1. The main chip: NE555;
2. Input voltage: 5V-15VDC. 5V power supply, the output current can 15MA around; 12V power supply, the output current can 35MA around;
3. The input current: ≥ 100MA;
4. The output amplitude: 4.2V V-PP to 11.4V V-PP. (Different depending on the input voltage, the output amplitude will be different);
5. The maximum output current: ≥ 15MA (5V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%), ≥ 35MA (12V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%).